Friday, September 28, 2007

Audasticity?

From: Kilmark, Cindy K
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 3:24 PM
To: Kilmark, Erik
Subject: word
Do you remember what that word was that you made up the other day?

It was like absolutely, or asinine, or something like that….

Remember, you made me look it up online….

________________________________________
From: Kilmark, Erik
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 3:27 PM
To: Kilmark, Cindy K
Subject: RE: word

Audastic. I still think that it's a word. Don't be making fun of me to your little friends!!

Love,
me

ps I think my ribs and everything hurt from puking yesterday. I'm such a violent puker that the next day I still feel like hell. It really hurts to laugh!

Erik Kilmark

________________________________________

From: Kilmark, Cindy K
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 3:44 PM
To: Kilmark, Erik
Subject: RE: word
THAT’S RIGHT! That is it! I didn’t bring it up….Gina did. What was its definition exactly? Can you use it in a sentence for me?

Thanks honey…
Sorry about your ribs. That’s strange that they hurt so much this morning…you got sick 24 hours earlier! I’ll try not to make you laugh!
When do you think you’ll be home tonight?

Love me,
Cindy

________________________________________
From: Kilmark, Erik
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 3:27 PM
To: Kilmark, Cindy K
Subject: RE: word

I can't believe that you are so audastic as to question my wordsmith abilities!!

Tonight's Greenwood's homecoming, so I'm going to have to leave a little earlier to get a parking spot. I may leave work in about 45 minutes and try to leave the house by 5:30ish. I should be home a little after 11:00. You can stay home and watch all the shows from last night. Always Sunny.... was really funny. Plus, tonight is the season premiere of your favorite show starring Jennifer Boob-Hewitt.

Love,
me

No comments: